Thursday, September 17, 2015

CHAPTER 093, HIFISAF




CHAPTER 093, AMP,



HELL IS FIXED IN STONE AND FIRE





Good morning; kind Sheriff K.J. Mascara, sir. Yesterday was all day fire alarms, starting with the testing, and then it seemed to be off and on all day that Ladder-15 was here deactivating them. I stop trying to keep up with it all or remembering it all clearly, kind sir, to keep me a tiny bit more dam sir!!!!



        • Image result for sheriff ken j. mascara







Boy oh boy oh boy, Doctor RPL-Daniels, hey, when a Neuro surgeon says your dead, Doctor Shoemacecosgrove; you're dead, am I correct, Mister Wooooooooolf???????










Boy oh boy oh boy oh boy, Doctor RPL-M. Daniels. Hey, when a Neuro surgeon says your dead, Doctor Shoemacecosgrove; you're dead. Am I correct, Mister Wooooooooolf??????? And when Atlantic City's great and 50,000-Watt powerful radio station, WAYV says to hang in there, Hammonton; well; they don't mean BLUCRANTRAN, NJ-USA; or do they??????







Hey there jerk off Morty Mortino. I hear you passing by my left freaking side at twelve minutes past ten of the clock on this Thursday morning, 17 September, of 2015, YO! WOW-YOU! BOY OH BOY OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey, when the nitro-pill-blogs come, you'll all know it. A few of them are more dull and bland, just to keep you all guessing and wondering and coming back. WO BILLY HONDA STUPID ADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






















Have you noticed how the Milituforce-Hackers the (MH) for short, use hacks to intentionally turn words not only into other ones that spell-check won't catch because they're legitimate words, but even more dire and sinister; they never miss playing the same games they play in the PAEWC, (Press And Entertainment World Club). Studying their stuff carefully, will bring you to what my mom and I discovered very early into the nineteen-eighties, after the ending of the James Earl Carter Administration, here in the GAP-USA. They are always cute and clever and say many things and give countless messages and digs in-between the teleprompter-lines that they read. I promise you this is the truth, people, but hey, laugh at me and don't believe. BUTTTTTTT, ask some real stars someday if they disagree with me, but first, get them hypnotized like I did your dishonest pals at IVHP, Miter Boxer GF. You'll know what's getting said here. I don't want GF to come down here and knock me out, natch. It's not like I have my wonderful awesome powerful hyperspace daut PEE with me down here, kind people. Don't you dare; Mister McNulty, you bum! Whether people from this dinosaur time period wish to believe things I tell in these blogs, is their own dern bizz, YO. I know what reality is, son!

      Image result for images free funny faces










So bring it on world, and bring it on, DAWN Marie King, WEEEEEEEEEE; uh-oh Shark-Shit-Maco, she already did that. Shut up Mike McNulty from 44 years ogo this very day, asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Image result for images free funny faces







MY MY MY Patty Hollister of 10-31-1974. Is Merry being punished today for being such a really bad girl, YO? Pirates, YAR. Gloucester tales of sharks and housemaids, YAR. WEEEEEEEE, all great cousins out there, and yes, I know I have a lot who I never even have blogged about, and the reasons just might become clear as the days pass on into twenty-sixteen, YO YO YO YO YO!!!!! Still, when I wrote my book in 1994, called, “The Permission Barrier”, oh GAP pal and ADA Prosecutor, Mister R. Wirtz Senior; I knew all the things that I know right now. It may not have been up front at the surface, but that is the Freudian Lip-slip Sunk-ship Theory to STM (Space-Time-Mind), my BRAH! I said Sarah Krasse of the dam tapes that I sent down there to you, am I correct, almighty powerful great marvelous United States Library of the Congress © Office??? And then there was the Jennifer Washburn Aerial Syndrome of the rock concerts. Just tell me lads and lassies, if you know one person who could make all of this shit up; I want to shake their hand and I want to kiss their dam ass.

















HOLY BAD BREATH IN TOLEDO; is my life one big fat ass fucking hell, OR WHAT, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!











Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces

Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces

Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces







END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment