Monday, November 18, 2013

NEW BLOGS, BE BLUNT OR BE IGNORED, A SHAME BUT TRUE








NOVEMBER 18, 2013,

MONDAY MORNING AT 6:42

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 70 DEGREES FNHT.



TITLE OF THIS SERIES OF BLOGS:-------

THE MAGIC TOOL THAT CAN PREDICT DOW JONES PRICES WITH 80%+ ACCURACY, ENDLESSLY, AND IS MY PERSECUTION, IN THE UNITED STATES; SINCE THIS BEGAN IN 1986















BE BLUNT, OR BE IGNORED; A SHAME BUT TRUE”

I want so bad to be subtle and say a thousand cool things, but nobody gets most of my story when I om e out shouting from rooftops with extremely blunt and major controversial statements and facts.



I had plans this weekend to see Mikey on the island, but my horrendous toothache put the kibosh on that. The agony was quite intense until last evening after the weekend was over. Too coincidental to be a coincidence, huh Mister Berra, well, I certainly agree with you old pal. No need to ever try twisting my freaking arm.



Very sorry folks, it is never really my intention to cause any suffering to innocent people. The past two weeks were however filled with either blogging, relaxing, being in physical and mental and emotional pain, and what there was left of time during these two weeks that was not spend eating or sleeping or whatever. I was working on restoring the techno-talent back into my files. By late on Saturday morning, it was completed. Something Mister Spock on the original show called “Star Trek”said a while back in the sixties, applies very well here with all of this, my friends. Actually he said this to his Vulcan Wife 'Tupring' or however you might spell her character-name; in a reply and response to her very logical explanation to him of why she had done what she had done, and I'll never forget his words from that show, not ever.“Sometimes having, is not as pleasant as wanting”. Still, I was nhot about to take the hell I have been put through by the WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE week after week, and offer to remove these audio data codes and in return get all the more persecution, and not fight back, so I did. Still, I keep stuff locked away, and only play the version that the © Office has, if in my car, or even in here despite wearing my headphones, as I know I am always being heard, no matter what I ever do or say or listen to, by someone, or something, right cap?



This blog is printed for now just as a short tweet to let you all know I am here, just as was stated in 1988, in my song called, “Prophet of Nothing”. This was merely one of the tunes in the compilation called Epitome of Harassment, and was misspelled, and is why on the forms you see posted, the word “SIC”standing for SPELLED INCORRECTLY.



The Copyright Examiners have the 1988 conversation where I am talking quite heatedly to my friend David Roth and my mother as well, in a home on Central Avenue, in Moorestown, New Jersey. The subject was indeed the STOCK MARKET, and also quite naturally, my problems with it as a result of being on the receiving end of powerful people and forces, using ICPE and APE technology against me, regarding all of this.















To function back in the days when this world was transitioning into a totally different animal than ever before, and those too young to know this, simply don't, but it takes a lot of money and flowing readily available liquid capital. The main vehicle that was created for only one purpose, their purpose, a long time ago; is indeed, the MARKETS. But why did things go nuts after early 1983 when the DJIA for the first time in its long history even then, crossed over the three digit mark and into 1000+ points, forever? Well, this would take years to type up and tell, and I will tell bits and parts here and there, but there really is no short story that can be made about this monstrosity. Some things, unfortunately; just cannot be shortened, and still produce a worthy righteous item. If I compressed this incredible deal here good people. I would just be trashing everything. It just cannot be done.







I have become for reasons that elude me, quite homesick, and plan to leave soon, and go back to New Jersey. This is not a hoax or a temporarily throw off the track poker bluff for enemies, this is very real. It will be after the holidays of course. I would never dare do anything that could put me jeopardy with life and limb during my Waterloo times, being none other than the holiday season. This is a precision clockwork reality with me every single year, whether I like it or not, they do not need my authorization to make my life a living hell and keep me endlessly down and out and beyond miserable. A child can see this truth.



Have a nice day folks, I will keep right on keeping you informed and updated with all things. Be careful and stay safe, and don't tell Paula king the great Exploratron I said that, she'd have my frikkin' head, and they'd find me on the roof of the WAYV-FM Jersey radio station, in Atlantic City, NJUSAESMWG, all chewed up from the dogs of the late John King. Are any of you catching any of the stuff on the television? Are any of you seeing any of this, or is my subtle attempt to say as little as I can, a mere waste of my time? I can only wonder, as this new world of the internet is as dopey as can be. No one does anything or says anything other than for very rare occasions. Humanity via the internet has become what was feared by my generation half a century ago. We've been taken over by automation, and when any of us really need help, good luck getting any from a robot or an android, for at least 100 years. Advanced Robotics classes and late Aprils from 2011; hay Margie Leo, do you think I can ask you here to please cut me a tiny little break, girl, TANKS, YO???

No comments:

Post a Comment