Friday, May 10, 2013

MORIANITY PART FIVE, CHAPTER SEVENTY-THREE, KING NEBNOOSHOO MOUNTAINPEN


THIS IS MORIANITY, PART FIVE. PLEASE HAVE A VERY NICE DAY.

CHAPTER 00073, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!



OK believers, 1,2,3, possibly 4 of you, here is what is going on, and you will definitely get a mind blow after you hear what I now tell you. I swear it is the truth, and I also swear that it is over simplified by a factor of about nine billion or so, otherwise, I would be posting this up around the year of 2177 or so, and would defeat the purpose, as lovely 'niece' DMK would say to me constantly, back in 2008 and 2009. By the way, I never started that crap with her, not about the school in Egg Harbor city, or me being her dam uncle, they all knew about me and all of this, I was the one who knew jack about it all back when I started to blog in 2006 and 2007. If anyone needs proof, you have a lot of reading material to emmereffing cover.



First off on this day's blog, for the past month now since the middle of April, my Channel 12 TV News APP is hacked up, and this is where you see the photos on my blogs at the Jupiter Inlet, some miles to my south, unless I pretend it is 1975 again and nobody had a million bugs all over the place, then I could get there in a few minutes, and not be discovered moving any diner rotisseries or other such things as speaking to birds and animals, and being in a wild eternal relationship with lovely ISIS, and a hell of a lot more.



They totally have hacked into my system, they all know what computer we use, there is no way I can track the movement of the third part of MIDISISCYLLA, it is all frozen and hacked, and shows lightning positions that are no where even close to where she is in reality and real time. Most of it shows the same old frozen spots. This is a violation of course of my civil rights, but who can stop it, I am being given the privilege of using these APP programs, and if I don't like it, what am I going to do about it? Also, you want to know why the DOW will be going up one to two hundred points every single week this year and endlessly from now on, it really is not complex at all? It is because unlike in times past, every possible person in authority that could potentially help me, is all in the pocket totally and 100% completely, of the powerful city of Washington, DOC-13. Now why did New York City, and Washington, become the two targets of 911? You may think this is so easy, without knowing a tenth of the basic truth behind what all of this terrorism is really all about, and how it all connects two times, once in 1967 AD, and the other time around 3000 years before that one. Don't expect me to start even going here on this blog, I am not in any mother trucking hunt trapping bunt tapping rock chucking mood, folks, sorry! Every single person on this planet is being stopped from helping me in my fight against Apollo-Lucifer, even the church themselves. The reasons cannot be explained, they go beyond 1000 times wilder than all the stuff you ever saw on any of the most far out television shows and movies and documentaries, any and all of it, and that's a dam promise, believers. Dan Brown knew a little bit about this, and was able to tell a little as well, but if he had ever tried to tell the real stuff, people would be saying to me after I mention his name, Dan Who? None of you have the smallest dam clue about anything, and it makes me want to cry like a dam ass baby for hours. I told you my rotten kid would beat me up when I fell asleep, and she outdid my wildest worries and nightmare fantasies, folks. She along with close cuzz Leticia T. and distant cuzz Dawn-Marie K. all three let me have the most brutal attack I ever experienced, right near the Walter Bar across from the Bellevue Avenue Hammonton, New Jersey WAWA Convenience Store. I found myself asleep and instantly awake in bright daylight, on the street right near the bar there. I began to walk towards where they used to have me kidnapped at Caruso's home at 831 A3th Street, and before I got thirty yards, Dawn grabbed my left shoulder very hard, swung me around, and kicked me in the stomach so hard the wind went out of me and I dropped to my knees. Instantly, Leticia clocked me with one of her locally famous left hooks, in that part of Jersey, she is as strong as my kid, and all of my front teeth were gone, boom, over. Blood was pouring out of my mouth and I still was not able to breathe. Then while this was fresh and up to the minute, my wonderful Doogie Howser Lab-Technician daughter of 1984, grabbed me, picked me up, and threw me over her head and out into the street and right in front of a fairly fast moving sports car that was not yet slowing down for the Route 54 stop sign ahead, and I plowed right inside through this driver's windshield. He then stopped and took me and threw me back onto the street and started kicking my ribs apart as I dropped down, and cursed at me with language way beyond what I ever heard in my entire life. Then my daughter threw a bucket of liquid light all over me, and it blinded me and began swirling into hundreds of different shades of brilliant colors, and suddenly, I was wet and then totally dry, and totally healed up. I jumped up and thanked her, and she said to me, “The fun is only starting, real bad boy”, and then she pushed me so hard I fell down backwards and again, the three of them began pounding and pounding me. This went on for what seemed like an hour, getting totally destroyed and then rejuvenated with this magic light-liquid stuff, and then beat up to hell all over again. Finally, they all laughed and walked away from me as if nothing had happened. All three of them were wearing wild logos on their dresses as well, you could not miss them, and in this wild interaction, I could see real great without the aid or need of any eyeglasses. The color was bright orange, and dead center in the middle was an oval shape in jet black about an inch thick around, with a diameter in the oval large part being about eight to ten inches, stretching across and not going head to toe. Inside this oval, in bright green bold lettering, it said, YBCO SONG 301+. I have no idea what this is all about, and have been scared to make a move all day until recently when I decided to tell this on this blog. I woke up from this incredible experience around half past eleven, in fact on the nose I believe. The really strange part was that when I awoke, my vision was perfect for about one or two minutes, and then it suddenly was back to the normal piss poor vision that I actually have, but the clock to my right when I awoke was bright and clear, an analogue face displaying the large hand at the 6 and the small hour hand dead in-between the eleven and the twelve, it was 11:30 AM. Some force, on top of this, will not allow me to monitor weather or other activities around the world with the normal computer tools that I should have available with this machine. Some powerful world owner and power, will not allow me to try and end this world, the way I need to, to stop this eternal hell for me in the only way I know how to. So Ron Wirtz Senior, if you're still alive, Camden County New Jersey EX Prosecutor, kind-sir, I will be taking my “AEB” very soon, to a deserted area spot placing it on a rock surface, and slamming it as hard as I can with a Walmart hammer. If I am lucky, this will all be over for ever and ever, as it should have been that day at the Eden fence, when I interfered and begged ISIS not to end everything right then and there, and she told me and I quote, “Because you loved Diana, I will spare the world for a while”. Well, you are Diana, and there is no such thing as time or tents, so my error caused all this, and I will fix it in the only way that I know how. None of you will even feel a thing once this is done, boom, over forever, and done! I HAVE HAD ALL I CAN STAND, POPE-YES, ugh-ugh-ugh-ugh-ugh-ugh, and Keisha Crunch-99! This is where it is going to stop, my BROTHER!







I may not be the swiftest greatest sock in the drawer, Lenny Briscoe sir, colored mine, impressed, or whatever Robert Andrews Sir and old 1975 pal; but I will say this dam much, believers. I should have known not to make that ten grand bet about my 1986 song, back in twenty-ten, I feel this is the last straw that brought TAWF to the point of killing me at all costs, so I will beat them and everyone else to the great and mighty punch, oh lovely Keisha Disney Loca! WOW, I still have a huge place where you can see where this young teen girl totally broke and destroyed my right arm in the days of my great pal, PRINCE KEM. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.





TRANSMISSION TERMINATED.

No comments:

Post a Comment