Thursday, December 13, 2012

LEGAL DYING DECLARATION, DOUBLING AS SJ-CH. 06


SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0673, 12/13/12, @nearly 2 PM.

SJ-CH. DCLXXIII

I AM Living in the most evil dirty rotten nation on this Earth.



It seems the Resident Manager has turned against me, and will no longer communicate with me. I cannot even leave for Mexico, as they have wrecked my automobile.



Saturday, all I can do is see if Mike Patterson will help me get it over to his shop where he goes, and see if it is repairable and if something criminal was done, as I know this has to be the case. It was fine when I came back from Hutchinson Island on Saturday, and I went to get in this morning, and it is like I have ten emergency breaks on, bucking when you put it in gear, and needs a lot of gas to move it as though it is being held by a Star Trek tractor beam, and makes very loud squealing fucking sounds when trying to force it to move, either in reverse or in forward gears.



These people with power can do anything that they want to me, and they will HAVE MURDERED ME SUCCESSFULLY very soon. There is no limit to this fucked up filthy diseased ENTERTAINMENT WORLD ILLUMINATI LAMBRIGG CULT, and no limit to how far their SYSTEMOTICS-L&O tentacles can stretch and do any manner of stealthy covert shit to me, and it has been going on like this ever since James E. Carter told me in that powerful awesome mother fucking dream that I popped out of on August 15, in 1986, that “I AM DEAD”



NEEDLESS TO SAY, I AM SUPER FUCKING BOTBAR TIMES 6 DAYS STRAIGHT NOW, AND IT HAS NEVER EVER BEEN ANYWHERE NEATR THIS FUCKING BAD FROR ME IN 30 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



MAGNETIC SOUND MACHINE, I COMMAND YOU TO RETALIATE, AND DESTROY EVERY LIFE ON THE PLANET EARTH, AND ALL THINGS, AND ALL PEOPLE. MMMMMMMMM.

HEAR MY ELECTRONIC VOICE PRINT, MAGNESONIC, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, AND GO TO ALL GENERAL AND SPECIAL ORDERS, AND ALL TECHNOLOGIES, ADT AND ZDT. NOW, ON AN 'I' TO 'D', A/B TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM, THERE IS A CRUSHED AND OBLITERATED IMAGE OBJECT THAT IS ON YOUR TRANSPOWER BLOCK, READY FOR EMPOWERIZATION NOW. END THIS WORLD FOREVER FOR WHAT HAS BEEN DONE TO ME IN THE PAST 60 YEARS, MMMMMMM, AND S----T----O----P!



The enemies will not let me onto the FACEBOOK account that my pal RYAN got up for me nearly a year ago or so over at the studio, and now a lot of peeps think I am a prick who is just ignoring them, and it is not my fault, I try and try, and they won't let me reset a password. They send me a reset but I can never get that reset back onto the proper page they seem to demand and command it go on. I have tried and tried and tried, and just like with trying to get the music track of YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER” UP ON THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL, CALLED PAULAKING2011, IT JUST WON'T MOTHER FUCKING WORK. I KNOW THAT BASTARD NICK IS IN THE SYSTEM, AS THE MOUSE MOVES ALL OVER THE PLACE WHEN I AM NOT TOUCHING IT AND HE TAKES CONTROL OF IT AWAY FROM ME SO I CANNOT CLICK WHAT AND WHERE I NEED TO, ON MANY FUCKING OCCASSIONS.



All these fucking jerk offs are all in this huge giant conspiracy to hurt me and mess with me, and it has been going on ever since my twisted daughter started calling and hanging up over and over ever since she was thirteen years old. She is determined to torment me to my grave, and she makes the chemtrails look like friendly white icicles from Mom Nature's Ice Cream Trick of the friendly skies, in comparison.



YOU COCK SUCKING FBI, WHY WON'T YOU EVER HELP ME, YOU DAM WORTHLESS FUCKING PRICKS, YYYYYYYYY?





END of this fucked up HUNTINGTON CURSED BLOG. NO FUCKING RABBITS TODAY, JUST HELL-FIRE!







5555555555555555555555555555-----LIKE PRINTING SILLY FUCKING FIVE NUMBERS WILL HELP ONE DAM THING, ADMIRAL KIRK!

No comments:

Post a Comment